Gluten-Free, Vegan, Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies


Today I am sharing amongst y'all a delectable piddling cookie recipe. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 version of chocolate chip cookies that you've likely never seen before. One that doesn't incorporate whatsoever flour, sugar, eggs, or butter. No xanthan mucilage or starches either. Yep. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 truthful "whole foods" cookie. One that pairs good amongst a drinking glass of fresh, raw almond milk for dunking.

The base of operations of this cookie is made from almond butter as well as quinoa flakes. It's a high protein, refined sugar-free, vegan cookie. Crispy on the exterior as well as slightly gooey inwards the center.

The inspiration for this recipe came from a sample cookie I tried at our annual Gluten Intolerance Group Event a few weeks ago. The society that makes them is called Bonte Natural Foods as well as they are located correct here, but due north of Bellingham! I took i seize amongst teeth as well as so looked at their ingredients. It read: Almond butter, eggs, GF oats, engagement paste, almond meal, honey, vanilla, as well as chocolate chips. For virtually a calendar week I mulled the sentiment around inwards my heed as well as and so finally created this recipe. It came out perfect the starting fourth dimension time but I wanted to move certain so I sent it off to virtually 25 of my recipe testers.

The feedback I accept received thence far has been fantastic. I promise you'll bask them every bit much every bit nosotros do.


Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


These cookies are high protein, depression sugar, vegan, as well as naturally gluten-free. Plus amongst no grainy gluten-free flours, these cookies remain moist as well as gooey inwards the middle for days. I operate chunky roasted almond butter; I don’t mean value raw almond butter would piece of job here. For the reason flax, I grind my ain inwards my Vita-Mix from golden flax seeds. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 java grinder also industrial plant to grind seeds. I operate Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes which I purchase locally. They tin also move flora on Amazon.com. I operate the Enjoy Life build mini chocolate chips. The starting fourth dimension time I made these I used cocoa nibs which made the overall cookie non rattling sweet. When made amongst chocolate chips, the cookies gustation sugariness amongst a lovely chocolate flavour (the chips exercise accept some cane saccharide inwards them).

Yield: eighteen cookies

½ loving cup packed pitted medjool dates (about vi to 8 dates)
¼ loving cup hot water
¼ loving cup virgin kokosnoot oil
¼ loving cup honey
¼ loving cup reason flax seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 loving cup almond butter
1 loving cup quinoa flakes
½ loving cup almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon body of body of water salt
¼ to ½ loving cup mini chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a large cookie canvas amongst kokosnoot oil.

Place the pitted dates as well as H2O inwards a blender as well as allow them soak for virtually v minutes. Then add together the kokosnoot stone oil as well as honey. Blend until rattling smooth, virtually a minute.

Transfer date-oil mixture to a medium-sized mixing bowl (scooping out every finally bit) as well as add together reason flax seeds as well as vanilla; shell on high amongst an electrical mixture until combined. Add almond butter as well as shell again.

Sprinkle the quinoa flakes, almond meal, baking soda, as well as tabular array salt over the almond butter mixture, shell i time again until good combined.

Drop dough past times the large spoonful onto the greased cookie sheet. Lightly press each cookie downward amongst the palm of your hand. Bake for virtually 10 to 12 minutes. Remove gently amongst a sparse spatula as well as transfer to a wire rack to cool. The cookies volition move slightly delicate when hot but volition concur together rattling good afterward virtually v minutes of cooling. Enjoy amongst a drinking glass of fresh, raw almond milk! Source: www.NourishingMeals.com

Notes: Quinoa Flakes are made from organic quinoa that is steam-rolled into a quick cooking quinoa flake.


Other cookie recipes y'all mightiness like:


Subscribe to this weblog via Email
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Sumber http://www.nourishingmeals.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post