Genital Herpes- Are You Going To Get Infected?


Genital Herpes- what is it?
Genital Herpes is the herpes infection of genitals. It affects both men and women. It is caused by the HSV type2. The only way to spread this disease is sexual contact. Anybody who has genital herpes may pass it on to the partner without any knowledge. Let us see how?

Genital Herpes- silent transmission
Let us take an example. Suppose your partner contacted genital herpes from someone during a sexual encounter. The virus entered your partner’s body. The virus will show anytime within 20 days of getting contacted. The symptoms may be sores and blisters, fever, joint ache etc. Here comes the problem. Many times these symptoms are so insignificant that no body realizes about them. The symptoms will resolve after some days. Now your partner is a silent carrier of Genital herpes. He/she may be unaware that they are carriers. During this time, if you have sexual contact with them, you will catch the virus.

Genital Herpes- Treatment
Whenever herepes symptoms get noticed, the doctors treat them with anti viral medicines. The problem of rashes and blisters gets resolved. But the virus does not get out of the body. It remains inside. It can cause active herpes sores again in future. Some people may not get any recurrence, while some may get many.

Genital Herpes- Prevention
Condoms are one way to prevent herpes. If any body part that is not covered by condom and is carrying active virus comes in contact with you, you will sill get it. To know if anybody is a silent carrier of herpes, blood test can be carried out by the doctor for herpes antibodies.

3 Comments

  1. Am Mabel Moraes am giving a testimony about Dr. okorom the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.okorom via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or call him +2348158168556

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr bhabumenre , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: drbhabumenrespellhome1@gmail.com he is waiting for your calls.+2347038110398

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanna say a big thank you to NEME AMBER for
    introducing me to Dr Oza the great HERBALIST that
    helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes
    (HSV 2).
    I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was
    unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get
    employed checked our blood test and found out that i was
    positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employment.
    So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and
    get my job training.
    i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors
    online buh they keep on asking for money for courier after
    that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke
    and frustrated.
    One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research
    on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about DR
    OZA and hes ability to cure herpes.
    So i discussed with NEME AMBER and she explained to me
    that its very easy working with Dr Oza so i contacted DR
    OZA via email (doctorozaspellherbalhome@gmail.com) and he
    helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and
    different medical centers has tested me and approved me
    cured.
    so i decided to thank NEME AMBER cos she made it
    possible for me.
    and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you
    need the service of DR OZA, I'll put his details here so
    that you can easily get in touch with him.
    his email is doctorozaspellherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call
    him on +2348110857969.
    When working with him,he told me how he was working in india black
    magic temple and he gave me indian spell temple contact at +91-977-238-9552.
    my email is dannywaller23@gmail.com
    once again thanks to neme amber. I'm fucking happy

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post