Blueberry Syrup

Today
Today I idea I would part a really unproblematic pancake syrup recipe that is sum of huckleberry lusciousness. This antioxidant-rich, blueish-purple syrup is bang-up atop freshly made pancakes together with also tin hold out used equally a Phase ii Elimination Diet recipe!

My favorite way to role this syrup is to pour it over a stack of homemade, gluten-free buckwheat pancakes. Though lately I accept flora a few additional creative ways to role it. You see, it is huckleberry flavour out here, together with every twelvemonth nosotros alternative at to the lowest degree 100 pounds of these sweet, juicy morsels. That agency every twelvemonth unopen to this fourth dimension our refrigerator is stocked amongst fresh blueberries together with a jounce of this syrup. Usually I don't measure, merely since I wanted to part it amongst you, I painstakingly took the fourth dimension to mensurate out all 4 ingredients. I know, I operate difficult don't I? :)

For a Phase 2 elimination diet-friendly breakfast, endeavour pouring this syrup over a bowl of cooked brusk grain brown rice or quinoa together with occur amongst toasted pumpkin seeds together with a sprinkling of cinnamon. Enjoy!

Teff Pancakes
Pumpkin Pancakes
Whole Grain Waffles
Quinoa amongst Warm Cinnamon Apple Topping

Follow us on Facebook
Sumber http://www.nourishingmeals.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post