My Legume Love Affair - #56 - Feb 2013 Edition

I would similar to give cheers each of the contributors to this month's MLLA roundup. You bring all helped brand this transition to legume mistress a neat success. Of course, a particular cheers to Susan for passing along the reigns together with crowning me 'Our Lady of the Legumes'. I promise this long running together with pop number volition exceed on to hold upwardly a favored location for your legume creations together with inspiration for those of us who dearest to educate alongside legumes.

Let's larn started alongside roughly starters together with sides.



I

courtesy of Sharmistha of Cook-A-Doodle-Do. The mighty mung edible bean shines here, combined alongside broken wheat, for a lovely starter or accompaniment to your meal.


I

from Nupur of One Hot Stove. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 classic side all dressed upwardly for dinner. Essential for whatever Indian meal.


I

entered yesteryear Shri of TiffinCarrier Antic/que's. These golden cutlets are inspired yesteryear a watch to Bharat together with volition laid your tabular array abloom.


I

passed along from Siri of Cooking alongside Siri. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 refreshing side that could only equally easily serve equally a main.


I

from Cinzia of Cindystar. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 consummate together with balanced leguminous brunch or tiffin alongside lots of satisfying flavors.


I

offered upwardly from Lisa's Kitchen. Smooth, light, creamy together with fluffy fresh-tasting appetizer dip or a lovely tiffin or dinner accompaniment.


I

from Avika of A Day Through my Life. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 substantial side, appetizer or satisfying repast only crying out to hold upwardly served alongside homemade dark-green chutney.


I

entered yesteryear Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen. These non thence humble beans smoothen inwards this curry that goes oh thence good alongside rice together with gravy.


I

from Rose of Magpie's Recipes. An elegant side or consummate repast when served alongside rice together with a soft boiled egg.


I

from Elizabeth of Elizabeth's Kitchen. This vibrant salad could easily hold upwardly a salubrious repast only yesteryear itself together with it's a snap to seat together.



I

Lentil Fritters/Urad Dal Vada
from Princy of Spicy Foood. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 tea fourth dimension snack alongside a salubrious dose of legumes. Serve equally a starter alongside your repast or equally a tempting side.



I

Chow Chow Curry / Kootu
from Meena of Encourage Spice. This nourishing kootu would yoke good alongside a tamarind rasam together with roughly Indian flatbreads.


I

from Shruti of Part Time Chef. Serious legume comfort nutrient alongside grace.


I

from Lata of Flavours together with Tastes. These could hold upwardly served equally a starter, but they are worth occupying the centerpiece of your meal.


I

served from Johanna of Green Gourmet Giraffe. This glorious stew is all the to a greater extent than comforting when paired alongside homemade rustic chocolate-brown bread.



I

from tigerfish of An Escape to Food. An Indian classic that never fails to please.



How nearly roughly snacks together with desserts?


I

from Saravjit of SohNi's Kitchen. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 comforting together with nourishing nutty wintertime process to fight the wintertime blues.


I

from Anusha of Tomato Blues. Simple, "sinfully delicious", all the same salubrious too. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 comforting indulgence for whatever occasion.


I

from lovely Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, the founder of this pop event. This "butterscotch-rich" vegan sugariness volition for certain render a needed boost throughout the day.



And forthwith for our winner - congratulations to Rose of Magpie's Recipes. She volition have both the mass together with Hurst edible bean prize.

Our invitee host for March is PJ of her announcement. For all things MLLA, watch the ongoing archive.
Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post