By Tiffany White
The Kentucky Derby Festival begins inwards less than ii weeks. What volition you lot endure doing to celebrate? Finding something to do won’t endure a work — only deciding what to do powerfulness endure harder. Don’t worry, we’ve got you lot covered whether you’re searching for an number to attend or planning a Derby shindig. Steal a few of these ideas from our Today’s Woman Inner Circle panel members who portion their favorite Derby highlights.
“Annually, I become to the KDF Fashion Show, WineFest, Festival Unveiled, together with Chow Wagon/Fest-a-Ville. I stimulate got run the miniMarathon 5 times together with volition 1 time again this year. I stimulate got been to other events such every bit Thunder together with Run for the Rosé.”
“My hubby together with I typically host friends from out of town, thus entertaining at habitation is the party. We offering Southern hospitality together with a jeopardy for our guests to relax amongst a practiced bourbon together with comfort food. On Derby day, nosotros bask going to Audubon Country Club for brunch, thus the Brown Hotel for a potable later our twenty-four hours at the track.”
“I assistance my sis amongst her Derby ‘Throwdown’ political party every year. She lives close the track. We all convey food, she makes THE BEST mint juleps, together with nosotros stimulate got a $1 together with $5 pool/drawing for the Derby race. We walk over to the infield around iii or 4pm, thus remain until later the Derby crowd has died down.”
Still indecisive most your itinerary? Find out more here most some of the best places to accept your identify unit of measurement for Derby. Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
![]() |
| Photos: Courtesy of the Kentucky Derby Festival |
The Kentucky Derby Festival begins inwards less than ii weeks. What volition you lot endure doing to celebrate? Finding something to do won’t endure a work — only deciding what to do powerfulness endure harder. Don’t worry, we’ve got you lot covered whether you’re searching for an number to attend or planning a Derby shindig. Steal a few of these ideas from our Today’s Woman Inner Circle panel members who portion their favorite Derby highlights.
“Annually, I become to the KDF Fashion Show, WineFest, Festival Unveiled, together with Chow Wagon/Fest-a-Ville. I stimulate got run the miniMarathon 5 times together with volition 1 time again this year. I stimulate got been to other events such every bit Thunder together with Run for the Rosé.”
– Stephanie Meyers, graphic designer for All Pro Championships together with possessor of Greenlight Design
![]() |
| You tin alternative upwardly some agency tips spell care the Kentucky Derby Festival's annual fashion show. |
“My hubby together with I typically host friends from out of town, thus entertaining at habitation is the party. We offering Southern hospitality together with a jeopardy for our guests to relax amongst a practiced bourbon together with comfort food. On Derby day, nosotros bask going to Audubon Country Club for brunch, thus the Brown Hotel for a potable later our twenty-four hours at the track.”
– Erin Fowler, manager of communications together with particular events, Kosair Charities
![]() |
| You'll discovery enough of delicious treats similar this specialty funnel cake at Fest-a-Ville. |
“I assistance my sis amongst her Derby ‘Throwdown’ political party every year. She lives close the track. We all convey food, she makes THE BEST mint juleps, together with nosotros stimulate got a $1 together with $5 pool/drawing for the Derby race. We walk over to the infield around iii or 4pm, thus remain until later the Derby crowd has died down.”
– Stephanie Meyers
Still indecisive most your itinerary? Find out more here most some of the best places to accept your identify unit of measurement for Derby. Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/



