Sam Horowitz Hosts Spring Fashion Preview

Amy Vanderoef, Sam Horowitz in addition to Cynthia Smoot


I had in addition to therefore much fun this yesteryear Lord's Day when I attended a soul fashion present showcasing Spring looks from Gregory's in addition to Tootsie's curated yesteryear stylist, fashion vlogger in addition to all-around cutie pahtootie, profiled Sam inwards a Dallas Dweller article ii years agone in addition to am keeping an oculus on this budding fashion talent. I bring no dubiety that 1 twenty-four hr menstruation I volition last watching him on Fashion Police or talking mode on the reddish rug for around major cable channel. 16-year erstwhile Horowitz produces a webisode serial on YouTube called "Sam Says". It's a weekly mode in addition to fashion spider web serial where he delivers the latest fashion tidings in addition to trends from all over the globe in addition to shows us outset manus how to brand fashion fun, fabulous in addition to unforgettable.

Connect alongside Sam:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  YouTube




Sumber http://www.ohsocynthia.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post