Beautiful you


Click here for more images

Terrifying, isn't it? Supermodels like Miranda have their bodies, hair and complexions critiqued on a regular basis.

It's no wonder many of them resort to starving themselves... eating tissues to keep their stomachs full... and going on "hospital drips" in order to stay rail thin.

But not supermodels like Australian beauty Miranda Kerr. She doesn't keep her body model-perfect with cigarettes, Diet Coke and a tissue paper diet. She doesn't do crash diets, either.

Miranda owes her dewy, radiant skin... shiny hair... and amazing figure to her discovery of one simple truth...

I do like to mix it up with a smoothie in the morning that has maca powder, fresh coconut water, chia seeds, goji berries, acai powder and spirulina.

Growing up, Arttemis was ashamed of the way he looked. Covered in pimples, acne and eczema, he also battled constipation, diarrhea, and cramping that left him feeling bloated, irritated and insecure.

I found this hard to believe, since he was pretty healthy and clear when I met him, but when I asked about photos from his teens and early twenties, the most he and his mother could find was one photo of him.

Talk about not wanting to be in front of a camera - one photo from his high school and young adult years?! That's crazy!

When I met Arttemis, I was a successful personal trainer. I was teaching my clients how to be healthy and get in shape - while secretly I was fighting Irritable Bowel Syndrome, hideous hives, and severe...

Want to Know More Click This Link...


Beautiful You

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post