Vegan, Grain-Free, Sugar-Free Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes

The
You are inward for a existent process today! The other nighttime I had an early on forenoon dream of these cupcakes amongst the recipe clearly spelled out for me. I was inward split of a lucid dream-like nation together with knew I needed to write it down. But alas, I convey been exhausted caring for my children who convey the chicken pox (and Tom who champaign did non convey them equally a child). So I brutal dorsum asleep amongst them playing on the bed. The side past times side fourth dimension I awoke I had the recipe inward the forefront of my forthwith awake mind. I asked my 7 twelvemonth old, Lily, to run together with instruct me a pen together with paper. I apace wrote it downward earlier it disappeared into my daily routine.

I don't know if it was because I was reading Shirley's GFE blog the other nighttime together with looking at her delectable chocolate cake or what - but this type of recipe is non the norm for me. I convey never made anything completely from almond flour together with vegan nonetheless!

But hither it was, thus I idea I should at to the lowest degree endeavour it out. Since the alone almond flour I had was Bob's Red Mill (a rather coarse blanched almond flour) this is what I used. The consequence was really tasty together with brownie-like but also chunky. I knew at that spot were finer soil almond flours out there, thus I googled it. Lucy's Kitchen Shop popped up. I had heard of Lucy earlier because she is local together with has written a Specific Carbohydrate Diet cookbook that was displayed side past times side to our cookbook at our local Co-op when it kickoff came out.

Naturally, I called her upwardly to meet how shortly I could instruct some of this really finely soil flour. She was lovely to verbalize amongst together with I paid over the telephone together with stopped past times her household a few hours later on to alternative it up!

Today I tried them amongst my novel flour together with they are oh thus delicious! Simple ingredients but the destination consequence is rich together with delicious amongst a full-bodied chocolate flavor. This cupcake is non for the faint at heart! I had planned on posting my Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Bread for Easter but since this recipe came to me I idea I would percentage this one.

Now, if y'all are willing, I would beloved to know what interests y'all the most equally far equally gluten-free baking goes. Vegan? Sugar-Free? Grain-Free? Nut-Free? Everything-Free? Just Gluten-Free? Your feedback volition assist me amongst the side past times side mass (hint, hint) I convey been working on. I would beloved to listen from you! There is a "Comment" department y'all tin click on at the bottom of each post where y'all tin locomote out a piddling something for me to read. You tin also e-mail me but your complaint may instruct lost inward the body of body of water of emails I receive. (If I convey non responded to an e-mail y'all sent, I am really sorry, only busy, delight shipping it again!)

The
Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes amongst Chocolate Ganache Frosting

When making these live on certain to role a finely soil blanched almond flour similar the ane mentioned above. I used Dagoba organic cocoa pulverization which is gluten-free. For the frosting I role Dagoba Chocodrops which are gluten-free together with comprise no soy lecithin. I role total fatty kokosnoot milk for both the frosting together with cupcakes. 

3 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 loving cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon body of body of water salt
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 loving cup canned kokosnoot milk
1/2 loving cup maple syrup or agave nectar 
1/4 loving cup melted kokosnoot petroleum or grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line ane 12-cup muffin pan amongst newspaper muffin cups.

In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, arrowroot, baking powder, body of body of water salt, together with xanthan gum. Use your fingers to suspension upwardly whatsoever lumps from the cocoa or almond flour.

In a split minor bowl whisk together the remaining moisture ingredients. Add the moisture to the dry out together with whisk together well.

Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake for close 25 minutes. Let cool inward the pan for a few minutes earlier transferring to a wire rack to cool. Be careful amongst them, they are delicate when hot. Source: www.NourishingMeals.com


Chocolate Ganache Frosting

This frosting also came to me inward my dream. It is really slowly to make, only live on certain non to laid upwardly at also high a temperature otherwise the chocolate volition burn. Now, if y'all are non interested inward chocolate on exceed of chocolate together with thus y'all tin role the refined sugar-free frosting in this post instead.

1/2 loving cup Dagoba Chocodrops (about three ounces)
1/4 loving cup canned kokosnoot milk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup

Place all ingredients into a minor pot together with oestrus over depression heat. Stir continuously until melted together with thickened, only close ii minutes. Remove from oestrus together with permit cool for close v minutes.

Spoon over slightly warm or cooled cupcakes starting from the center. Sprinkle amongst shredded kokosnoot if desired. Do non chill! Source: www.NourishingMeals.com


Subscribe to this spider web log via Email
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram


Sumber http://www.nourishingmeals.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post