Real Housewives of Dallas Taglines Revealed


Taglines for the Real Housewives of Dallas were released today as well as it revealed several interesting facts! For starters, the ladies are asset stars. No shocker here. Atlanta holds a peach, Beverly Hills holds diamonds, New York holds an apple. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 star is a natural alternative for Texas, considering nosotros ARE the Lone Star state! The most anticipation from fans is ever over what the ladies tag lines volition be, as well as hence without farther ado:

Brandy Redmond quips, "I was a Cowboys cheerleader. In Dallas, I'm never on the sidelines."
Tiffany Hendra purrs, "I came dwelling identify to Dallas to smooth my light... non fight."
Cary Deuber exclaims, "I'm non a trophy wife, I'm a lifetime achievement award!"
Stephanie Hollman says, "I'm the daughter adjacent door, if yous alive inwards a big 'ole mansion."
LeeAnne Locken fires off, "I grew upward a carnie kid, play games amongst me you're gonna pay."

What produce yous mean value of the opener as well as the ladies taglines? I promise everyone is equally EXCITED equally I am for the show! Set your DVRs for Monday, Apr xi at 9PM CST for the debut of The Real Housewives of Dallas!

To read to a greater extent than nearly the Real Housewives of Dallas, CLICK HERE!





Sumber http://www.ohsocynthia.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post