It’s The Little Things: Buy These Nuts!

By Lucy M. Pritchett




You only know that a adult woman who buys for as well as manages the garden store at Yew Dell Gardens is going to bring a terrific assortment of things that run for her. Louisville native Madge MacBeath Huecker is never ane to top upwards a run a endangerment to back upwards a local business, as well as she isn't shy virtually singing the praises of the soap, socks, as well as spicy pecans that help acquire her through a busy day.


Soap inwards a Sponge


Photos past times Patti Hartog.


This is non a Kentucky production but I discovered this Soap inwards a Sponge at a local store owned past times a local human being inwards Apalachicola, Florida (apalachspongecompany.com) where nosotros endeavour to take in every year. It is a natural sponge combined alongside his handmade goat’s milk as well as olive stone oil soap. There is no postulate for a washcloth, as well as the sponge exfoliates. The lather comes inwards dissimilar scents as well as is mild plenty for my sensitive skin. I bring used them forthwith for virtually 4 years. Last twelvemonth I started carrying them inwards the store every bit well. My favorite scents are the gardenia as well as the honeysuckle soaps, but at that topographic point are many other scents such every bit lavander as well as patchouli as well as he makes unscented ones every bit well.

Southville Spitters Socks




I love thick, soft, warm socks. I abhor for my feet to survive mutual frigidity as well as flora that these socks made from alpaca wool continue my feet warm when I am working all hateful solar daytime inwards the store alongside its concrete flooring or when I am hiking. I met the possessor of the alpaca farm that is located inwards Shelbyville at the Mellwood Art Fair. These socks are much warmer as well as softer than ones made of wool. They await similar former fashioned rag socks. I purchase the knee-high length but they too come upwards inwards a crew length. They launder inwards mutual frigidity H2O inwards the washing machine. My feet bring never been happier.

The owners of the farm, Wayne as well as June Griest, are only the nicest people. He told me that the alpacas are spoiled rotten as well as encouraged me to come upwards take in the farm every bit they similar company. The duad are as well as then enamored of their animals as well as are as well as then personable. I only similar the whole sentiment them as well as their farm.

Spiced Pecans past times The Cheddar Box




I love these nuts! They are a mix of sweetness as well as spicy but alongside no heavy saccharide coating. They brand whatever salad wonderful. I pause them upwards as well as set them inwards a roasted Brussels sprouts as well as butternut crush dish. They are nifty alongside sweetness potatoes. They are a convenient snack, and, of course, I would swallow them past times the handful if I am non careful. The Cheddar Box sells them past times the pound as well as at that topographic point are unremarkably about available, but I bring learned that if I desire about for a particular occasion to telephone band inwards advance. I am non the alone ane who has discovered them! I don't know how much they cost...I only closed my eyes as well as manus them my accuse card!
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post