By Megan M. Seckman
Wendy Saladino, professional person interior designer at Tassels, is a self-proclaimed Southern girl. When I met her for coffee, she was clad inward a periwinkle Kate Spade wearing apparel that was covered inward a dark truthful cat pattern. With her giant pinkish (like Legally Blonde pink) diamond earrings together with a dark bow tied approximately her neck, she was a tilt slice herself — nix similar the grayness sweaters that surrounded us on that rattling grayness morning.
Wendy attributes her feel of means to her Southern roots. “I similar things feminine amongst a lot of coloring together with pattern,” she says. “That’s my personality. Feminine amongst a touching on of masculine, similar this cat-patterned wearing apparel combined amongst a leather jacket or a pinkish patterned wallpaper amongst an fossil oil ikon of a soldier. In my ain dwelling family together with inward my cupboard — well, closets,” she says amongst a laugh, “you won’t run across a neutral. Pink is my neutral. I don’t ain khaki.”
This 44-year-old says she “never got over pinkish equally a lilliputian girl” together with fears the twenty-four hours her ain immature lady might. “I’ve been obsessed amongst clothes always since I was a child. When I read the mass Shopaholic, I could relate to the character. I buy clothes together with accessories because I honey them, non because they are trendy. So I’m the incorrect mortal to inquire nigh what 1 affair I recommend or can’t alive without. I desire it all!”
Before I go… I seat on my jewelry. I honey accessories together with never have on the same accessories 2 days inward a row. I fifty-fifty switch out my handbag every day.
Latest buy she’s praising: I store a lot...that’s hard, but I but bought an elephant-patterned Jules Reid wearing apparel amongst ruffles together with a giant pinkish tassel necklace.
Fashion she’s wearing: Jules Reid together with Kate Spade. I similar name-brand mixed inward amongst a slice from H&M.
Jewelry every adult woman should last wearing: All of it; but have on it! Accessorize because it finishes your outfit. Just similar inward design, it’s the lamps or the artwork...you’re non consummate without it.
Beauty production she’s loving: I have on all Chanel makeup. I honey lip gloss, but I have on makeup every day. Even to the pool, I’ve got to accept my mascara on. Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
![]() |
| Wendy has an evolving wardrobe filled amongst bright, distinctive clothing. Photo past times Sunni Wigginton |
Wendy Saladino, professional person interior designer at Tassels, is a self-proclaimed Southern girl. When I met her for coffee, she was clad inward a periwinkle Kate Spade wearing apparel that was covered inward a dark truthful cat pattern. With her giant pinkish (like Legally Blonde pink) diamond earrings together with a dark bow tied approximately her neck, she was a tilt slice herself — nix similar the grayness sweaters that surrounded us on that rattling grayness morning.
Wendy attributes her feel of means to her Southern roots. “I similar things feminine amongst a lot of coloring together with pattern,” she says. “That’s my personality. Feminine amongst a touching on of masculine, similar this cat-patterned wearing apparel combined amongst a leather jacket or a pinkish patterned wallpaper amongst an fossil oil ikon of a soldier. In my ain dwelling family together with inward my cupboard — well, closets,” she says amongst a laugh, “you won’t run across a neutral. Pink is my neutral. I don’t ain khaki.”
![]() |
| Accessories are the finishing touch. |
This 44-year-old says she “never got over pinkish equally a lilliputian girl” together with fears the twenty-four hours her ain immature lady might. “I’ve been obsessed amongst clothes always since I was a child. When I read the mass Shopaholic, I could relate to the character. I buy clothes together with accessories because I honey them, non because they are trendy. So I’m the incorrect mortal to inquire nigh what 1 affair I recommend or can’t alive without. I desire it all!”
![]() |
| Wendy uses a methodical approach when creating her outfits. |
Before I go… I seat on my jewelry. I honey accessories together with never have on the same accessories 2 days inward a row. I fifty-fifty switch out my handbag every day.
Latest buy she’s praising: I store a lot...that’s hard, but I but bought an elephant-patterned Jules Reid wearing apparel amongst ruffles together with a giant pinkish tassel necklace.
Fashion she’s wearing: Jules Reid together with Kate Spade. I similar name-brand mixed inward amongst a slice from H&M.
Jewelry every adult woman should last wearing: All of it; but have on it! Accessorize because it finishes your outfit. Just similar inward design, it’s the lamps or the artwork...you’re non consummate without it.
Beauty production she’s loving: I have on all Chanel makeup. I honey lip gloss, but I have on makeup every day. Even to the pool, I’ve got to accept my mascara on. Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/


