Shop Local For The Holidays: Accessory Concierge

Accessory Concierge owners Amy Claro too Amy Coffey 


I oftentimes say people that this website is my dearest missive of the alphabet to the metropolis of Dallas. I dearest shining a spotlight on the people, places too events that brand Dallas special. We accept many creative too talented designers too manufacturers correct inward our ain backyard. Their contributions non exclusively bolster our local economy, but touching on our icon to a greater extent than or less the world. Throughout the vacation season, I accept been bringing yous a serial of posts called Shop Local, giving yous slap-up gift ideas from Dallas-area designers too retailers. I promise that yous volition back upwards local companies this flavor past times considering their wares.

Last nighttime I hosted a vacation soiree at i of my favorite local boutiques, Accessory Concierge. I am fond of it for several reasons: 1) They sell trendy disputation jewelry at affordable prices - almost everything inward the shop is nether $50. 2) It is owned past times the Amy's: Amy Coffey too Amy Claro too yous know I am a big fan or women-owned businesses (#GirlPower) too 3) they are as as addicted to reality TV as I am, too then nosotros e'er accept fun gossiping close our favorite shows. If yous were unable to swing past times concluding night's par-tay, produce non fret. These lovely ladies accept extended a vacation code merely for my friends/readers that is skillful through the destination of the year. Visit Accessory Concierge online too role the code OHSOCYNTHIA at checkout to SAVE 20%. Order past times Dec xviii for guaranteed Christmas delivery.  If yous alive inward Dallas, I highly encourage yous to halt past times the store. They accept lots of slap-up pieces inward the shop that are non available online too all yous accept to produce is drib my refer at the register to larn the savings. Accessory Concierge is located at 4239 W. Lovers Lane (past Inwood similar yous are headed to Love Field), Dallas, TX 75209. They are opened upwards M-W-F 10-2 only.








Photos c/o Thomas Garza Photography



Sumber http://www.ohsocynthia.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post