Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream (paleo)

Last What to practice when the weather condition gets warm? Make H2O ice cream. We've been making "ice cream" quite oftentimes lately. Last calendar week the temperature lingered inwards the depression 80's for most of the week. This calendar week has been beautiful too...in the 70's.

Last calendar week my daughter, Lily, concocted her ain H2O ice cream using cashews, water, agave nectar, frozen bananas, cherries, together with raspberries. She also added a one-half of an avocado, a few spoonfuls of raw kokosnoot butter, together with a splash of vanilla. I wrote the recipe downwards somewhere. She made it inwards our Vitamix together with it was delicious!

Last
Today I wanted to portion alongside you lot a dairy-free H2O ice cream made inwards an H2O ice cream maker. I accept a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that plant beautifully together with won't interruption the bank. Making H2O ice cream inwards a Vitamix or nutrient processor for certain works, exactly the terminate production lacks that creamy, H2O ice dreamy oral cavity experience of truthful H2O ice cream.

Last September, Tom made a white nectarine H2O ice cream using the H2O ice cream maker that was thence proficient I wanted to enshroud the container together with swallow it all myself! I accept that recipe scribbled downwards somewhere. Maybe later on inwards the summertime I volition portion it. And now, the strawberry H2O ice cream....


Last

Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream

This H2O ice cream needs to last made inwards an H2O ice cream maker. It tin give the axe also last made into popsicles. After pouring the liquid into my machine I yet had nearly a loving cup that wouldn't fit, thence that became 2 popsicles. Serve H2O ice cream alongside sliced fresh strawberries together with fresh mint leaves for a cooling summertime dessert.

2 cans total fatty kokosnoot milk
2 to 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (about 1 pound)
1/2 loving cup raw honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 to 2 teaspoons lemon flavoring (optional)

Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix together with blend until smoothen together with creamy. Immediately pour the liquid into your H2O ice cream maker. I kept mine on for nearly 25 minutes together with and then transferred the container to the freezer. It needs to chill for nearly 2 hours earlier serving. Enjoy! Source: www.NourishingMeals.com

Last

More Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert Recipes:
Coconut Banana Ice Cream Bars
Watermelon-Lime Slushies
Avocado Fudgesicles
White Nectarine Ice Cream


Subscribe to this weblog via Email
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram


Sumber http://www.nourishingmeals.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post