Zucchini Bake...tastes similar cheese!

I
The other evening, equally I was preparing dinner, I idea near using upward around of the zucchini that I had. Why non layer it, variety out of similar scalloped potatoes I thought? Hmmm, almond flour mightiness survive dainty inward betwixt the layers of zucchini equally would the sugariness walla walla onions I had.

Sometimes I own got photos of my creations only inward instance they are weblog worthy. So equally I was taking a photograph of this finished dish, Tom tried a seize alongside teeth of it. He said: "Hey Al, this actually tastes similar ricotta cheese.....it isn't ricotta is it? What is this?" Being vegan, he was thrilled to own got something sense of savor similar cheese. I didn't intend it was a ricotta imitator, but yous tin survive the judge. Either way, it was rattling delicious as well as the 2 of us finished it off that night.

I purchase my blanched almond flour locally from Lucy's Kitchen Shop but I own got heard that Honeyville is also a proficient house to firm it.

This recipe is a Phase 3 Elimination Diet recipe. Enjoy! :)


I
Zucchini Bake

I work a 9-inch deep dish pie plate to bake this, but I intend whatever type of casserole dish would work. You may request to a greater extent than zucchini as well as other ingredients if your pan size is quite a combat larger. I work Greek seasoning from Penzeys Spices. Here are the ingredients if yous would similar to induce as well as teach far yourself: salt, oregano, garlic, lemon peel, Tellicherry dark pepper, marjoram.

2 medium zucchini, sliced
1 large walla walla onion, cutting into crescent moons
blanched almond flour
extra virgin olive oil
Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning
Herbamare

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.

Start yesteryear adding near 1 tablespoon of olive crude oil to the bottom of your baking dish (I work a 9-inch pie plate). Then add together a layer of zucchini. Next add together a few onions. Then sprinkle alongside a petty Herbamare (not also much) as well as Greek seasoning. Then add together near iii to four tablespoons blanched almond flour.

Repeat yesteryear starting alongside a layer of zucchini again. Continue until yous are out of ingredients. End alongside a layer of zucchini. Top alongside a few tablespoons blanched almond flour, Herbamare, as well as a drizzle of olive oil.

Bake uncovered for near 45 minutes. *Or until the desired doneness of the zucchini.

I
Other Recipes that would survive delicious served alongside this:

Other News:
Tom was invited dorsum this twelvemonth to verbalise at the International College of Integrative Medicine conference in Grand Rapids, MI, Oct 2 - 4. The subject of this year's resultant is detoxification.

Tom as well as I were both invited to survive business office of Wordstock, the Portland Literary Festival, Oct 8 - 11. This year's subject is food.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 immature human nutrient blogger, Shirley from Gluten Free Easily, is doing a giveaway correct right away for a gratis re-create of our book! Check out her site as well as teach out a comment for a jeopardy to win! :)



Sumber http://www.nourishingmeals.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post