My Biggest Challenge equally a School Counselor

Kaet Barron won the Today’s Woman Way to Go Woman! Award for Leadership. She is a
schoolhouse counselor at Maryville Elementary Schools, Bullitt County Public Schools.




“One of the close challenging things I direct keep come upwards across inward my career is the amount of children who direct keep a parent or trouble solid unit of measurement fellow member incarcerated,” says School Counselor Kaet Barron. “Once it became a personal lawsuit for me (several of her students had parents involved inward a drug bust), I began to realize that patch it was a major issue, in that place were really express resources too back upwards systems inward the acre of Kentucky. I directly knew it would survive my mission to growth resources inward Kentuckiana for this population.”

“My ‘mission’ isn’t consummate yet, merely I direct keep worked really difficult for the by 2 years to create what I can. I fundraised over $3,000 to convey Ann Adalist Estrin (the manager of the National Resource Center on Children too Families of the Incarcerated, too White House adept on incarceration) to Kentucky to Pb a gratis preparation for interested professionals across the state.”

“It has been an uphill battle too a battle I wasn’t certain how to fifty-fifty start fighting, merely I knew it was important…to me too to my students at schoolhouse too children inward the community. I direct keep led numerous trainings across the acre for schoolhouse counselors, social workers, therapists, too other interested stakeholders inward the community.”
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post