Why JoEllyn McAtee Loves CrossFit

Photos yesteryear Melissa Donald 


Big win 
I competed inward the CrossFit Central East Regionals which is a high marker CrossFit contest that y'all must qualify for through the CrossFit Open. I too qualified together with competed at the American Open weightlifting encounter inward 2014. I had our starting fourth dimension born, WIlliam Sawyer, close nine months agone which was in all probability the most challenging fitness sense but at the same fourth dimension the most rewarding.


Swears By 
CrossFit hits all the components of fitness together with it is too fun. Being a college rail athlete, I thrived inward a squad atmosphere together with CrossFit is merely that. You accept the squad atmosphere, but each workout is yet individualized to the needs of the athlete since it tin all endure scaled or modified.

Strive 
I honey my sport of fitness together with desire to proceed to meet/break my ain personal records! There is ever something to function on amongst CrossFit together with then at that spot is ever something novel to strive for.

#besthealthybodies

What's a big fitness win you've had? Comment together with say us what y'all strive for inward fitness. 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post