Jean Knipp’s Not Going to Sit Too Long





Motivation 
Seeing people my age, together with younger, who bring move sedentary. The solely fourth dimension I sit down is to knit, or scout the news.


Staying Strong 
I remain rigid past times walking, running stairs, housework, together with gardening. Carrying a laundry handbasket of moisture wearing clothing together with reaching downward to hang them up, is exercise. But I’m ever upward for a challenge. Maybe I should endeavour Zumba!

Ambition 
To move along on keeping on! Maybe to alive xv to a greater extent than years!

#besthealthybodies

It's never to slow to start exercising! Let us know how y'all started becoming salubrious together with at what age!


Photo past times Melissa Donald 
Sumber http://www.todayswomannow.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post