Oily skin solution


Click here for more images

And it's not going to cost hundreds of dollars like the overpriced miracle skin creams you see on TV everyday with the beautiful models showing you how "perfect" their skin is!

- Embarrassed or Even Annoyed at how oily skin and hair can make you look sweaty, dirty, and even tired in photos?

- Sick and Tired of Wasting Money on Expensive skin "care" products that just DON'T Work

- Applying countless creams and lotions on your face for it to only cause MORE breakouts, and even flaky skin

- Plain and simply Fed Up with the amount of maintenance your skin requires to stay oil-free and clean Let me just say that "You Are NOT Alone!"

If any of this sounds like YOU then YOU are not alone. There are thousands of people out there that go through the same agony day in and day out.

That's not the worst of it though, it's all the misleading information that we see advertised everyday that's the real problem. We've all tried different products to reduce oily skin with no results, but the beautiful model on the TV always seems to have "perfect" skin.

And it's not just the false claims, but what about the price tags of these "magic" cures that never work, so when you look for something next time there is almost always going to be a new cream or lotion in it's place.

I've suffered from oily skin and oily hair since my very early teen years, I've been teased to the point of tears and spent hundreds on products that don't work…

In my early teen years, oily skin was never a problem for me. I really didn't pay much attention to how my skin or hair looked back then. As long as my hair was silky smooth, I was happy and content.

I became more self conscious about my physical appearance as more and more pimples started to surface on my face. It was all completely new to me, my skin was also visibly red and looked irritated ALL the time. Not only that, but I also noticed the amount of "shine" on my skin became more apparent. My skin and my hair became increasingly oily. It really wasn't a pleasant sight to see, and it's a terrible feeling to feel dirty in your own skin. I would constantly look into mirrors to check up on my skin throughout the day only to feel disgusted at myself even more. It was a bad habit of mine and I eventually avoided mirrors completely because all they ever seemed to do was put me down and ruin my day.

I tried countless products for my skin, and I still feel bad that my parents had to spend hundreds of dollars on me. One of the first few products I remember trying was Clearasil™ and Clearasil™ Ultra, and they both failed to work and only seemed to further aggravate my skin. And then I tried almost every other product I could find on the pharmacy shelves until I eventually resorted to buying "miracle" herbal creams and lotions off eBay.

After what seemed like years of trying so many different skin products, I finally decided to bring it up with my doctor to see if he could help me. He prescribed me an antibiotic (Minocycline) along with a topical antibiotic (Clindamycin). And when that also failed to work for me, he then referred me to a dermatologist.

The dermatologist prescribed me Accutane, which is considered the "last resort" for acne sufferers. I took it over a period of 6 months. It cleared up my acne and my skin was pretty much free from excess oil. Many nights I even stayed up really late and...

Want to Know More Click This Link...


Oily Skin Solution

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post