Living The Goddess Life

Living The Goddess Life

Living The Goddess Life. This is my “before”. At my heaviest; 202 pounds. Eating cookie dough, Doritos & soda were a normal meal. Sweat pants and baggy t-shirts were my daily outfits to hide in.

Look, I’m not here to give you a crazy sales pitch and make all sorts of false claims. This isn’t hype. It’s real food and real results

Congratulations, you NORMAL are like most women I’ve met. The good news is that you are not alone and I am here to help you. I felt fat, disgusting, embarrassed about my body and never wanted to get out of the house. I was tired, suffered severe stomach issues, anxiety, depression, very low self esteem and had no energy for life. I was a single mom, chasing kids, working 2 jobs and was ready to give up. I couldn’t imagine wearing a swimsuit, shorts or anything tight and revealing.

Physically I was still tired all of the time and my body didn’t feel healthy inside. My stomach issues persisted. My body wasn’t happy. I was stuck in the “old school” mentality of just counting calories. I still have some of my old food journals from 2009 and it’s so obvious now why I wasn’t seeing results. Even though I thought restrictive dieting was the answer, my body was still not looking or performing at its best. Not to mention, I was never consistent. I’d deprive myself on a lower calorie diet to then only binge or give up completely because counting calories was way to challenging.

My idea of eating healthy was extreme calorie restriction, low fat packaged foods, fat-free everything and I’d go days on end without eating a real fruit or vegetable. Not to mention I indulged in… Read more…
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post